Monday, October 21, 2013

launching the NEW Seed.Art.Lab


Tonight I am putting together invitations and plans for the November launch of my new studio.



Both address and mobile number I took off this invitation before posting here... so if you would like to contact me please phone the home number given above....  leave a message here at this blog or alternatively find me at Homage to the Seed Page on Facebook.


I added recent studio news to my Visual Eclectica blog last week which you can read here. If you are in the region in November you are warmly invited to attend. More news soon!

Sophie

3 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Semper fidelis!
Your blog/your work is most inspirational, on so many levels.

india flint said...

best wishes me dear.

Sophie Munns said...

Your kind words are much appreciated Rosaria! Always a pleasure to have you pop in here!


Thank you kindly indeed India... glad to be settling in this location... here's to continuity!
Good travels to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...